Book Recommendations for Pregnancy After Loss:
Celebrating Pregnancy Again: Restoring the lost joys of pregnancy after the loss of a child by Franchesca Cox
Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death by Carol Cirulli Lanham
Pregnancy After Loss Support: Love Letters to Moms Pregnant After Loss by Emily Long and Lindsey Henke
- Rainbow Baby Podcast- Honest and hopeful conversations with others sharing their own Rainbow Baby stories including trying to conceive after loss, pregnancy, recurrent loss, adoption, surrogacy, and parenting after loss.
- Expecting Rainbow Podcast- A Podcast about life after pregnancy and infant loss
- Mourning Dove Podcast- Normalizing grief and increasing empathy as we share stories of love and loss.
- The Joyful Mourning Podcast- A Podcast for Women Who Have Experienced Pregnancy or Infant Loss Ashlee Proffitt. A podcast for women who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss.
- Held Podcast- a Place for Conversations about Miscarriage and FaithOur favorite episode on Pregnancy After Loss with Courtney Reissig- The Held Podcast Episode 008
- The Cradled in Hope Podcast- Jesus cradles us in hope as He cradles our babies in Heaven. Podcast episodes feature hope-filled messages, stories, and guest interviews. Grieving mothers will be reminded that though we may grieve, we do not grieve without hope!
Raising a Rainbow Baby to Remember Their Sibling in Heaven with Ashley Opliger- Episode 006
The Joyful Mourning Podcast- Episodes about Pregnancy After Loss
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage Or Infant Loss With Ashlee Proffitt- Episode 024
- Pregnancy After Loss - What It's Really Like With Ashlee Proffitt- Episode 053
- Pregnancy After Loss & Dealing With Unresolved Grief with Counselor Libby Marler, The Counseling Collective- Episode 088
- Pregnancy After Baby Loss with Katelyn James Alsop- Episode 089
- Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy After Loss | with Elizabeth King- Episode 148
- Pregnancy After Loss: The Struggle to Rejoice- Due To Joy Blog
- National Rainbow Baby Day 2021 Blog from Due To Joy
- Parenting After Loss Archives- Still Standing Magazine
- Letters to a Grieving Mom: Open If You’re Pregnant after Miscarriage
- Why I Believe in Early Pregnancy Announcements Despite the Risk (and Fear) of Miscarriage by Adriel Booker
- 5 Things To Know About Pregnancy After Pregnancy or Infant Loss with Ashlee Proffitt
- Rainbow Baby — What is a “rainbow baby” and why it’s a broken metaphor (to me) by Adriel Booker
- 25 Women Share What They Wish Their Friends & Family Understood About Pregnancy After Baby Loss
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage | Q&A with Bethy Craig
- 15 Women Share What They Wish They Had Known About Pregnancy After Baby Loss
- Sinking Deep: Thoughts on Pregnancy After Miscarriage — The emotional minefield of pregnancy after loss by Afriel Booker
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage from The Gospel Coalition
- Pregnancy After Loss: Carrying a Baby and Grief by Lisa Appelo
- Encouragement for Pregnancy After Loss- The Morning
- Pregnancy After Loss Archives- Jenny Albers
- Pregnancy After Loss Support- Online Magazine
- 5 Ways to Cope with Anxiety during Pregnancy After Loss- The Morning
- How to Care for a Mom Pregnant After Loss- The Morning
New Blessings is a group for women with subsequent pregnancies/ children after experiencing miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. This group is private and only members can see our posts, which ensures that we can be open and honest about our feelings, struggles, and joys with women who truly understand.
Hope Mommies is a non-profit organization with a mission to bring the Hope of Christ to bereaved mothers and families experiencing infant loss.
Online support Groups:
Experience the first app for parents who are conceiving after a loss — brought to you by Pregnancy After Loss Support (PALS). It’s designed to support the entire emotional journey as mothers, and their partners, go through pregnancy with potential ups and downs of their experience in mind. There are over one million women who experience pregnancy loss each year in the United States and 50-80% of them will conceive after a loss within 12-18 months of their previous pregnancy loss. This is the first app for their unique journeys. Available now from Apple App Store and Google Play.
Gift Ideas for Rainbow Mama & Baby:
Pregnancy after loss support- For Dads
- 5 Ways to Connect with your Partner during Pregnancy After Loss- by Valerie Meek
- My Husband Didn’t Carry Our Baby, But He Carried the Weight of my Pregnancy After Loss- Blog Post
- 15 Things I Need My Partner to Know During Our Pregnancy after Loss
- PALS: Pregnancy After Loss Support Group for Dads
Social media Accounts to Follow: IG and FB Groups